The Tatua Digital Resilience centre is calling on Social Justice Organisations (CJO) in East Africa – Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda – to seek organisational digital resilience services from the centre.
- Capacity Building of the Board, and leadership on digital resilience, risks, and opportunities.
- Development of digital resilience policies, procedure manuals, and strategies.
- Assessments & Incidence response: Conducting digital resilience assessments, risk assessments, and audits.
- Provision of cyber incidence and emergency response.
- Monitoring, advocacy, and support on emerging issues affecting SJOs such as Privacy, Misinformation/Disinformation, Artificial Intelligence, Surveillance, and Information Controls.
The centre is part of a wider network of resilience hubs in the region under the Ford Foundation’s Weaving Resilience initiative for Stronger Civil Society in the Global South. In East Africa, the network of resilience hubs in the region, includes the Protection Hub (THRD and Defend Defenders), Digital Resilience Hub (AIRA), Financial Hub (KCDF and CivicFund), and Mental Hub (Inuka ni Sisi).
We look forward to collaborating with you. As part of this call, please fill out this short survey. This tool enables you to review the state of your organisation’s digital resilience. The tool is designed to be taken as a survey in one 30-minute sitting. We request you discuss as a team with representatives from your IT, communications, management and programmes teams etc.
Once you fill in the form, our support team shall get in touch with you with recommendations and advice on how to enhance your organisation’s digital resilience. Should you have any challenges, or need assistance with the tool, please reach out to our support team.
KICTANet in partnership with members of Africa Internet Rights Alliance based in East Africa established the Tatua Digital Resilience Centre to support social justice organisations in East Africa, to maintain, grow, change, recover and survive in a changing environment by implementing effective digital strategies.